Including Grade 11 Knowledge Network SBSM In-School Diploma Programme
Why offer Computer Literacy?
- Integrated learning
- Learning is relaxed, fun, attainable and performance driven
- Skills gained are being used by our learners to achieve and cope with university and workplace.
What we do?
- In Grade 11 learners complete a 4-hour Research assessment to achieve the Grade 11 Knowledge Network SBSM In-School Diploma Programme)
- Learners advance in their various levels and development programmes using technology.
- Learners are taught:
- Creative writing
- Research and referencing
- Spreadsheeting, calculations and formulas, charting
- Presentations, animation, coding, block-based coding to tell stories and animate characters, multimedia, sound recording, entry level programming to