Why offer Computer Literacy?
- Develops unique skills in the field of technology
- Integration and the ability to use technology in all areas of modern life.
- Mix different resources for learning (online and offline technologies, indoor and outdoor, books, elders, the community, social media, history, culture and family)
- Cope with technological changes and lay a foundation for the skills set required in the future.
What we do?
- From as early as possible, learners are motivated to achieve using technology.
- Conducting research, for learning and for their schoolwork across all the learning areas.
- Developing creativity, lateral thinking, critical thinking, working together and solving problems together.
Learners use technology to develop other important skills such as attention to detail, time management and planning.