FOUNDATION PHASE – PARENT GUIDE
First Term : 14 January 2015 to 25 March 2015
Second Term : 13 April 2015 to 26 June 2015
Third Term : 20 July 2015 to 02 October 2015
Fourth Term : 12 October 2015 to 09 December 2015
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 1.30pm
Friday 7.30am – 12.45pm
- A school bag with your child’s name clearly marked on it, both on the outside and on the inside.
- Please send an extra set of clothes in your child’s bag (for Gr R only). Lunch should consist of a healthy vegetarian lunch box including some almonds.
- Parents please inform the school as soon as possible if your child has allergies.
- Prior arrangements should be made with the office concerning birthdays.
- Birthday cakes or cup cakes could be sent for easy handling.
- Fruit and chocolates may also be sent.
- Party packs should contain healthy snacks.
- Ensure that expiry dates has been checked on all food that is in the packs.
- Parents are encouraged to make personal contact with teachers whenever a concern arises.
- Please phone to make an appointment with the teacher concerned.
MEET AND GREET
The Grade R – 3 ‘Meet and Greet’ meeting will be held on Saturday, 24 January 2015 at 9:30am.
- Please leave your child with the class teacher on the first day of school (Gr. R to 3).
- Parents of grade R learners can leave their child with the teacher for the 1st week only.
- Payments of school fees and other administrative queries will be dealt with by the Admin staff. Parents are required to announce themselves in the office first, rather than the classroom to avoid the disturbance of the learners during teaching time.
- An early leave form has to be completed should you wish for your child to be dismissed during school hours.
Should your child erroneously take any school property home, please be kind enough to have such items returned immediately.